Friday 24 February 2012

Creating The production Intro and Wrong direction Picture

At home I had created the Production Intro for our media film opening, I also created the wrong direction picture at the end. The Production intro was made in a sophisticated software called 'Adobe After Effects', It proved changeling but looking at tutorials and also the skills I had learnt from editing I had managed to piece together a Introduction to our film opening. I think overall the intro I had made was good but could be improved by having the colors more dark so it fit's in with our genre, I felt disappointed that I couldn't do this but the trial of 'Adobe After Effects' had ended and I also needed to upload the overall video so time was not on our side unfortunately.

The wrong direction Picture at the end of our media opening was made in a software or programme if you like called ' Adobe Photoshop CS5' I had made this in my own time and also felt that the overall product of the image was good but again time wasn't on our side in which I think if I had put more time into it I could of made it more better.

Programmes I had used:


Print screen shots of the two projects in the work


 Here we have the production intro in adobe after effects being made

Here is the Picture being made in Adobe Photoshop 

No comments:

Post a Comment